Enterprise Ireland Launch International Start Up Fund
Competitive Start Fund for International Start-ups
· Competition for tech startups that are currently based outside Ireland and who are willing to relocate here.
· Investment of €50k for a 10% equity stake. Additional supports also provided [Mentor, assistance with banking, visas, development program, etc.]
· Winners are eligible for Entrepreneur Visa permitting them and their family to reside and work in Ireland
· Apply online. Shortlisted candidates will be brought to Ireland for pitch.
· Management team must be based in Ireland for at least one year post investment (e.g. if two persons in the current management, at least one person must move to Ireland).
· Software, manufacture or traded services
· Has received less than €100K equity in prior funding [excluding sweat equity];
· Revenues less than €60k in current or any previous year;
· Less than five years old;
· Likely to employ 10 in Ireland and have sales of €1m within 3 years
· Not in gambling, “adult entertainment”, tobacco or military (services to the gambling sector may be eligible);
Date for Applications
· Two competitions will be held during 2016 [one closing 6th April and one in September].
· See the website for further information; https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/funding-supports/Company/HPSU-Funding/Competitive-Start-Fund-Overseas.html