Dear IBN Switzerland members and friends,
We are pleased to invite you to an online roundtable event – “Thriving Together – Way Forward in Life & Work”.
This event is for you if you:
- Are interested in the compatibility of work and family life and its impact on you
- Would like to learn how business can, and is, impacting change
- Are keen to learn more about the hidden workload women carry (caring responsibilities, housework…)
- Are interested in the challenges that both men and women encounter transitioning from former working models to next practice
- Are looking for networking opportunities with our speakers, the IBN committee and our members.
Following the presentations, we will have time to network and share a drink virtually (if you wish).
This event is organised by Mary Mayenfisch-Tobin, our Suisse Romande Chapter Co-Lead and Angela Kienle, our Basel Chapter Co-Lead.
We look forward to seeing you soon on-line!
When: Thursday 10th June 2021, 18:30-20:30 CEST
Where: Online: Zoom link shared with registered participants
RSVP by: Monday 7th June 2021 (Please click Register/ Decline below)
Fee: Free of Charge
Kindly sponsored by the Government of Ireland Emigrant Support Programme