This event is for you if you:
- Are interested in hearing about the history of women’s right to vote in Switzerland
- Would like to understand its impacts on your life and work
- Would like to learn how business can, and is, impacting change
- Would like to discover more about the tools and certifications available
- Are looking for networking opportunities with our speakers and the IBN
Mayenfisch-Tobin, Mary, “Working towards real equality between men and women in the European Community and the Irish Parallel.”, Journal Irish Society of Labour Law, 235, 1994-1995
Following the presentations, we will have time to network and share a drink virtually (if you like).
We look forward to seeing you soon on-line!
When: Thursday 4th March 2021, 18:30-20:30
Where: Online: Zoom link shared with registered participants
RSVP by: Monday March 1 2021
Fee: Free of Charge
Kindly sponsored by the Government of Ireland Emigrant Support Programme
Queries: Please contact us at email@example.com